The National Academy of Sciences has announced the election of 105 recipients to the Academy. Among these distinguished researchers, five of them have a special relationship with World Scientific.
In particular, World Scientific would like to congratulate:
- Professor Ong, Nai Phuan (Princeton University) an Editorial Board member of the COSMOS journal;
- Professor Chiu, Wah (Baylor College of Medicine), contributing author of Structure and Function of Ryanodine Receptors;
- Professor Groves, John T (CNRS, Toulouse), contributing author of Biomimetic Oxidations Catalyzed by Transition Metal Complexes;
- Professor Williams, Ruth J (University of California-San Diego), author of Selected Works of Kai Lai Chung; and
- Professor Nelson, Ann E (University of Washington), author of Particle Physics and Cosmology: The Quest for Physics Beyond the Standard Model(s) (TASI 2002).
on their election and commend them for their outstanding contributions to the scientific community.
More information on the election can be found at >http://www.nasonline.org/news-and-multimedia/news/2012_05_01_NAS_Election.html
About World Scientific Publishing Co.:
World Scientific Publishing is a leading independent publisher of books and journals for the scholarly, research and professional communities. The company publishes about 500 books annually and more than 120 journals in various fields. World Scientific collaborates with prestigious organisations like the Nobel Foundation, US National Academies Press, as well as its subsidiary, the Imperial College Press, amongst others, to bring high quality academic and professional content to researchers and academics worldwide. To find out more about World Scientific, please visit www.worldscientific.com.